a little peek.

We are working hard on our wedding invitations today. I have the best artistic friends, and when Bethany suggested creating a block print for our invitations, I was all over it. Her work turned out even better than we imagined! It's been a lot of fun having help from friends creating our special invitations. I love them so much and I can't wait for all our family and friends to see them.

It's hard to believe the wedding day is now less than 2 months away. The countdown on my wall is dwindling fast, and suddenly I feel like I am in this panic to get all our DIY ideas done for the wedding. Of course, I am sick today, so I can't be too productive. But I am diligently making many yarn poms and finishing up a blanket for our future apartment.

Happy Monday, friends.

No comments: