a new dress.

I bought this new dress for our honeymoon and I'm in love. Basically, I am a sucker for anything that is silky and feels like butter on my skin, which this dress does. Plus, the pattern is fun and funky and it has lace in the back. There is nothing I don't love about this dress. I tried to convince myself not to wear it until the honeymoon, but I think I pretty much lost that battle already. I want to wear it every day all day.

I am trying to buy some new clothes for the honeymoon because it's such a special occasion and it's the first trip Tim and I have taken alone together. I want to buy things that make me feel feminine and sexy and now I have at least one dress! My mom reminded me I should be buying clothes that can get dirty too, since we will be camping 3 out of the 7 nights. I'll get to those later since they are much easier, right?

No comments: