Love....


Love is wanting to be with you just because...
Love is the possibility of waking up to an armpit in my face (so long as its yours)...
Love is knowing your flaws and accepting you despite them....
Love is that feeling of butterflies when I see you after a long absence...
Love is a rock-painted like R2D2....
Love is a silly llama hat with a note inside...
Love is a surprise trip to the Aquarium of the Pacific...
Love is tolerating(...barely) my long haired period...
Love is taking pictures with me even though I can't figure out how to smile...
Love is listening to me rant about silly things and actually listening...
Love is warming my hands in yours...
Love is a photo journal about your Italy trip...
Love is shirt with the first 100 digits of pi on it...(...twice!)
Love is watching Star Wars Ep.1 with me and not laughing too hard...
Love is being willing to watch more Star Wars....
Love is a hour-long walk simply because we got too caught up in conversation...
Love is accepting my proposal...
Love is July 27th!

-Tim